29 Nov 2013 Calon to present technical update at 8th EUMS
Calon is pleased to announce that its CTO Dr Graham Foster, will present an update on the Calon MiniVAD development programme at the forthcoming EUMS meeting in Paris. The session will include on update on progress through the in-vivo elements of the development project and outline in vitro results obtained using the company's novel and proprietary assays for blood damage, funded through the recently awarded Technology Strategy Board grant.
Simon Cartmell, CEO, commented "it is important for us to keep the clinical community abreast of our progress given the interest shown in the MiniVAD by VAD specialists. The EUMS meeting is a fantastic gathering of thought leaders in the field and is an ideal opportunity to do so, especially as we contemplate the clinical components of the development programme."
For more information contact Graham Foster, Chief Technology Officer, on +44 (0)1792 602811
Disclaimer: Calon Cardio’s VAD devices are not available for sale, including in the United States of America
- 9th Dec: What's it like to live with a mechanical heart pump?
- 24th Jun: UK's first heart pump targets 2018 clinical trial
- 11th Oct: Stuart McConchie appointed CEO, Board changes
- 11th Jun: CEO Honoured
- 22nd Nov: Calon wins 2015 Frost & Sullivan Innovation Award
- 28th Jul: Calon completes Series B round with new investors
- 29th Nov: US patent granted
- 29th Nov: Calon to present technical update at 8th EUMS
- 14th Mar: Calon wins TSB Biomedical Catalyst Award
- 15th Nov: Calon to present MiniVAD performance data at 7th EUMS meeting
- 3rd Sep: Calon to present MinVAD update at 20th Congress of the ISRBP, Istanbul
- 18th Mar: Calon Cardio-Technology appoints Simon Cartmell
- 23rd Feb: Calon Cardio-Technology, Series B funding
- 17th Jan: Calon Cardio-Technology relocates to ILS2