Calon Cardio-Technology Ltd Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data Calon Cardio-Technology Ltd collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our partners, and how we use that data.
Personal data that we collect
The data we collect depends on the context of your affiliation with Calon. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, and other similar contact data.
- Investment data. We keep a record of any shares and warrants held with the company, and whether EIS has been applied for. Copies of EIS certificates are saved securely on our server.
How we use personal data
Calon collects data to enable us to contact you with up to date company information (e.g shareholder updates). We also pass on some data to other organisations when necessary (e.g HMRC – for processing EIS applications & PAYE). We may obtain your data from third parties (e.g investment management companies).
- Transparency: we will be transparent about data collection.
- Security: We will protect the data that you entrust to us via strong security and encryption.
- Benefits to you: When we do collect data, we will use it to benefit you.
- You have a right to request from us, a “data controller” as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data.
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing.
Disclaimer: Calon Cardio’s VAD devices are not available for sale, including in the United States of America